Beef & Veggie Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food
Our beef comes from humanely raised, grass-fed cattle that are never administered antibiotics or hormones, as nature intended. Good for the cattle, the land and your pet.
- Grass-fed beef, farm-raised in the USA
- 95% beef, 5% organic produce, bone-free formula
- No fillers like grain, corn, wheat, soy or potato
- No artificial preservatives, flavors or sugar
* Purpose Beef & Veggie is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages
SIZE: 14 oz. bags.
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Instructions
Crude Fat (Min): 32%
Crude Fiber (Max): 4%
Moisture (Max): 5%
CALORIE CONTENT: ME CALCULATED 132 KCAL / OZ.
2 – 5 lb. : 1/2 – 1 patties a day.
6 – 12 lb. : 1 – 2 patties a day
13 – 25 lb. : 2 – 4 patties a day
26 – 40 lb. : 4 – 6 patties a day
Feeding solely freeze-dried food to pets over 40 lb. can be expensive. That's why we suggest using our products as a topper or mixer with kibble if your dog is over 40 lb. This will dramatically increase the nutrition of the meal. We suggest 2-3 patties a day as a topper or mixer for dogs over 40 lb.
Complete diet for adult dogs over 40 lb. please refer to the below guidelines. Puppies may require up to 10% of body weight.
1.5% to lose weight
2% to maintain current weight
2.5% – 3% slight weight gain
– Start with 2% of your dog’s ideal, adult body weight and adjust as necessary depending on weight gain or loss
– Use your dog’s ideal or target weight if your dog is over or underweight
– Food can be fed in one meal once a day or split into two meals twice a day. Splitting recommended.