Free-Range Duck Recipe with Postbiotics for Cats
Purpose dry food is full of nutritious and functional ingredients that fuel your pet’s everyday adventures. The Free-Range Duck Recipe with Postbiotics for Cats features real chicken with the protein and amino acids your cat needs for leaner muscles and the exceptional flavor he/she instinctively craves.
With Diamond V patented postbiotic pet food additive, your cat's digestive health is secured. This recipe is grain & gluten-free and has no legumes or potato, helping food sensitive pets avoid fillers that might upset their stomach. In addition, coconut oil and l-carnitine help support your cat’s healthy weight.
- High-protein cat food with real chicken full of amino acids that help maintain lean muscle mass; 0% added animal meals or plant protein.
- Contains Diamond V patented postbiotic pet food additive (yeast culture) which is an advanced, clinically proven and 100% natural product that promotes pet wellbeing and vitality.
- It has been proven to support a strong gut, and sensitive stomach, and promote a healthier microbiome. When taken as our feeding guidelines recommend, the postbiotics in Purpose pet food deliver a more balanced gut microbiome and the production ofbeneficial bacteria that help keep your four-legged friends happy and healthy.
- Grain-free & gluten-free and has no legume or potato, help food-sensitive pets avoid fillers that might upset their stomach.
- No added hormones or antibiotics
- Coconut oil and l-carnitine help support your cat’s healthy weight.
- No BHA/BHT
- Product Details
- Guaranteed Analysis
- Feeding Instructions
Pet Type: Cat
Breed Size: All Breed
Life Stage: All Stages
Made in: United States
Deboned Duck, Dried Chicken, Dried Whitefish, Tapioca, Eggs, Dried Yeast, Carrots, Canola Oil, Natural Flavor, Chicken Liver, Tomato, Flaxseed, Coconut Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Powdered Cellulose, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Yeast Culture, Mixed tocopherols, Choline chloride, Taurine, Blueberry, Cranberry, L-Carnitine, Ferrous sulfate, Zinc sulfate, Zn proteinate, Vitamin E supplement, Iron proteinate, Copper sulfate, Manganese sulfate, Manganese proteinate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin supplement, Dried Kelp, Copper proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, Vitamin B12 supplement, Thiamine nitrate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Citric acid, Sodium selenite, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic acid, Biotin.
Crude Protein not less than 40.00%
Crude Fat not less than 18.00%
Crude Fiber not more than 5.50%
Moisture not more than 10.00%
Ash not more than 10.00%
Calcium not less than 1.20%
Phosphorus not less than 0.90%
Taurine not less than 0.40%
*Omega 6 not less than 2.50%
*Omega 3 not less than 1.00%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by AAFCO Cat food nutrient profiles
CALORIE CONTENT: 3755 kcal/kg, 428 kcal/cup
The amount of food your cat needs varies depending on breed, activity level, age, and climate. Use our feeding chart as a guide, adjust the quantity fed to achieve your cat’s ideal weight. Feed adult cats twice a day, and kittens more often. Pregnant/lactating females: increase intake by 50%. Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
We advise making transitions in your pet's diet as slowly as possible. Sudden changes can sometimes cause digestive problems. Allow a minimum of one week (10 days recommended) for your pet's digestive system to adjust to a new diet.