A great choice for our dogs with allergies or sensitive tummies, Purpose Pet Food’s Rabbit & Veggie dog food formula is a high protein white meat alternative to the usual suspects.
- Cage-free rabbit
- 95% rabbit, 5% organic produce
- No fillers like grain, corn, wheat, soy or potato
- No artificial preservatives, flavors or sugar
SIZE: 14 oz. bags.
Rabbit with bone, organic broccoli, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberry, organic apples, organic apple cider vinegar, organic coconut oil, potassium chloride, dried kelp, sodium chloride, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, vitamin e supplement, niacin supplement, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, thiamine mononitrate, d-calcium pantothenate, sodium selenite, riboflavin supplement, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin b12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin d3 supplement.
Crude Protein (Min): 46%
Crude Fat (Min): 21%
Crude Fiber (Max): 2%
Moisture (Max): 8%
CALORIE CONTENT: ME CALCULATED 112 KCAL / OZ.
2 – 5 lb. : 1/2 – 1 patties a day.
6 – 12 lb. : 1 – 2 patties a day
13 – 25 lb. : 2 – 4 patties a day
26 – 40 lb. : 4 – 6 patties a day
Feeding solely freeze-dried food to pets over 40 lb. can be expensive. That's why we suggest using our products as a topper or mixer with kibble if your dog is over 40 lb. This will dramatically increase the nutrition of the meal. We suggest 2-3 patties a day as a topper or mixer for dogs over 40 lb.
Complete diet for adult dogs over 40 lb. please refer to the below guidelines. Puppies may require up to 10% of body weight.
1.5% to lose weight
2% to maintain current weight
2.5% – 3% slight weight gain
– Start with 2% of your dog’s ideal, adult body weight and adjust as necessary depending on weight gain or loss
– Use your dog’s ideal or target weight if your dog is over or underweight
– Food can be fed in one meal once a day or split into two meals twice a day. Splitting recommended.